Nikon Ml-L3 Ir Wireless Camera Remote For Nikon Dslr Camera D5000 D5100 D5200 D7000 D7100 D3000 D3200 D90 D600 D610 - Camera Accessory
Control your Nikon Digital SLR or Coolpix camera with this wireless remote shutter trigger from Monoprice! This slim wireless remote instantly triggers your camera's shutter without inducing any vibrations or other disturbance. It is ideal for situations
- For the first time use. Please pull out the plastic separator at the battery holder.
- Mount the camera on a tripod or place the camera on a stable, level surface
- Press the button and rotate main command dial until (delayed remote) or(quick response remote)is displayed in the control panel.
- Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera (usually within +/-30 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bosom) and press the shutter-release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors, make sure that the subject is not backlit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infrared receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
- How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected camera's custom setting. For further information, check your camera's manual.