Lenovo A2010 4G (Black)
Display Type: Capacitive touchscreen Size 4.5 inches (~63.8% screen-to-body ratio). Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density). Multitouch: Yes. Platform: OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Chipset Mediatek MT6735M CPU Quad-core 1 GHz GPU Mali-T720 MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM. Camera: Primary 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels, LED flash Features - Yes. Video - Yes. Secondary 2 MP SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot Bluetooth v4.0 GPS Yes, with A-GPS Radio To be confirmed USB microUSB v2.0 FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM Browser HTML Java No - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer BATTERY Li-Po 2000 mAh battery.
- 5MP primary camera with fixed focus, LED flash and 2MP front facing camera
- 4.5-inch (11.43 centimeters) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1GHz MT6735M 64-bit quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2050mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 24 hours on 2G, 8.5 hours on 3G, 8.5 hours on 4G networks and standby time of 372 hours on 2G, 360 hours on 3G, 276 hours on 4G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase