Panasonic Eluga A2 (Metallic Silver)
The phone comes with a 5.00-Inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels the panasonic eluga a2 is powered by 1ghz quad-core and it comes with 3gb of ram. The phone packs 16gb of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128gb via a microsd card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the panasonic eluga a2 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The panasonic eluga a2 runs android 5.1 And is powered by a 4000mah non removable battery. It measures 143.80 X 72.00 X 8.90 (Height x width x thickness) and weighs 167.50 Grams. The panasonic eluga a2 is a dual sim (gsm and gsm) smartphone connectivity options include wi-fi, gps, bluetooth, fm, 3g, 4g (with support for band 40 used by some lte networks in india). Sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
- 8MP primary camera with panorama, beauty mode, gesture shot and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 294 ppi pixel density
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1GHz Mediatek MTK6735M quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase