Panasonic Eluga A2 (Metallic Silver)
The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels The Panasonic Eluga A2 is powered by 1GHz quad-core and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Panasonic Eluga A2 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Panasonic Eluga A2 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery. It measures 143.80 x 72.00 x 8.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 167.50 grams. The Panasonic Eluga A2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.
- 8MP primary camera with panorama, beauty mode, gesture shot and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 294 ppi pixel density
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1GHz Mediatek MTK6735M quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase