Patanjali Mustard Oil, 1L
Patanjali Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil refers to cold press extraction process for taking out oil from seeds. Oil from seeds were extracted in kohlus. In this process, seeds are crushed at low temperature so natural properties , antioxidants and essential oils are retained in the oil.
- Mustard oil is highly recommended for the reason that it is full of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)
- According to a study done by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, including mustard oil in your regular diet could prove to be beneficial to your heart health
- Mustard oil has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Its external as well as internal usage is said to help in multiple ways to fight against infections, including digestive tract infections
- Mustard oil, because of its anti-microbial properties, it is used as a preservative for pickles
- Mustard oil has oleic acid and linoleic acid which are essential fatty acids that make it a good hair tonic. Hair massage with this oil is said to increase blood circulation and promote hair growth